A Non-Surgical “Cure” for Osteoarthritis and Inflammation, watch this video recently seen on Dr. Stork’s show
Enhance your PRP outcomes and use best in class equipment, process and results with the Catalyst PRFM system.
Wouldn’t it be great to wake up in the mornings without stiffness and pain in your arthritic joints? Or to take your dog for a long walk without worrying about “paying for it” the next day?
Now, imagine being able to have like new joints — without replacement surgery. This is the promise of a protein molecule called Alpha-2-Macroglobulin, more commonly referred to as A2M. A2M is a recently discovered compound that arrests the degradation of the cartilage caused by osteoarthritis (OA) and protects the joint. If you or a loved one suffers from debilitating disease you know how devastating OA can be, and what an incredible breakthrough A2M is!
Call our office for a list of trusted doctors in your area that are experts in regenerative medicine and A2M procedures.
What is HipTrac and How Can it Help You
Ankle and Knee Binding Instructional
HipTrac Side Lying Instructional
JAS ROM: Different by Design
Knee Measurement Guide
Other JAS resources
- • Measurement Forms online and interactive
- • Product Specification and Technical Sheets
- New Shoulder Product Video Demo (requires QuickTime 6)
- Elbow Video (good example of Tower Technology)
Knee Brace Fitting
Knee Brace: A Success Story
- Strength and Functional Improvement Using Pneumatic Brace with Extension Assist for End-Stage Knee Osteoarthritis: A Prospective, Randomized trial (PDF article from the The Journal of Arthroplasty)
- Gait and Clinical Improvements with a Novel Knee Brace for Knee OA (PDF article from the The Journal of Knee Surgery)