The Re3® Advanced Pellet Delivery System for Men & Women is a novel, patented medical device created by a physician with over 20 years’ experience in Bio-Identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) to improve the pellet insertion process – making it easier, safer, and more reliable.
The current procedure most widely used for pellet insertion requires the healthcare provider to clean, autoclave, and reuse the instruments needed for pellet insertion. This method can be cumbersome and expensive and relies on non-standardized procedures at each provider. There are also plastic, single-use kits for pellet insertion, which are not widely used due to poor quality instruments.
Ergonomically designed INSERTION TOOL with NEEDLE GUIDE ensures pellets are always delivered in target subcutaneous tissue plane. INSERTION TOOL is designed to deposit pellets in linear retrograde fashion which:
- Reduces amount of anesthesia required
- Reduces risk of pellets bunching or overlapping
- Reduces patient bruising and discomfort
- Precision SCALPEL ensures that incision is precise width and depth to facilitate insertion procedure. SCALPEL minimizes risk of extrusion (i.e., this incision is too shallow) or muscle pain (too deep).
- Convenient FUNNEL helps prevent loss of pellets during loading process – common issue with current methods. FUNNEL technology secures pellets for safe and efficient use providing an aseptic pellet transfer.
Talk to your MedStar Representative about the Pellecome Partner Programs and how your clinic can standout as a HRT provider. There is no greater training program in the industry.