The Bullseye Wrist Band helps relieve ulnar-side wrist pain, supports Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex (TFCC) Injury and Distal Radioulnar Joint (DRUJ) Instability; ulnar-sided wrist pain experienced when gripping, pushing, pulling or turning the wrist from a palm-down to palm-up position. Targeted compression made possible by Bulleye’s unique silicone ring design. Product features include:
- Padded, non-elastic counterforce strap and soft silicone ring that fits around the ulnar head
- Applies targeted compression to reduce ulnar-sided pain and inflammation while still allowing full range of motion
- Supports distal radioulnar joint (DRUJ) without applying painful pressure on ulnar head or creating tourniquet effect
- Performance material wicks perspiration away from skin and antimicrobial properties maintain freshness between washings
- Clinic cost around $29 with free shipping.
Ask your MedStar NW representative for a sample today.